To be discharged to the environment, ground systems, rivers, lakes etc. the municipal sewage has to meet the regulated standards laid down. This effectively needs all potential hazards in the form of chemicals and pollutants to be removed from the sewage waters before discharge utilising suitable means of sewage treatment processes.
Novel Treatment solutions to improve environment
MEC’s novel solutions for your sewage treatment needs caters to:
•Eliminating harmful pathogens
•Improving water color and reduces odor
•Removing detergents, toxins, hazardous chemicals
With a variety of combination utilising the dis-infection, Membrane and biological solutions we meet all the environmental discharge limits and regulations.
MEC’s novel Cavitator & T-Floc™ solutions increase productivity, optimises plant operation, increases plant reliability, protects the environment and reduces carbon and water footprints and optimising the plants. Our proprietary remote monitoring system ConnectWe™ offers a 24×7 web and app based remote plant operation and monitoring capabilities.
Our compact and modular solutions utilising Enhanced Building Solutions™ pre-fab solutions make sure site operations are less interrupted and our solutions are easy in installation and operation offering superior quality of workmanship and quality as per the industry standard.
With a robust and reliable system we help our clients achieve faster turnaround of their projects.
Our solutions meet the strictest quality demands in:
Offshore platforms and vessels
We provide the following services:
- Plant Feasibility studies / evaluation
- Plant conceptualisation and scope finalisation
- Detailed Engineering
- Project management
- Project Procurement
- Project Installation
- Project Commissioning
- Operation and maintenance services
- After Sales part and service Support
Why Choose MEC
MEC is the differentiator for your sewage treatment needs:
- Single Point Solution Provider
- Novel Technologies reducing energy consumption and footprint
- Treats difficult and challenging waters
- Improved reliability and reducing maintenance costs
- Results in lower operational cost
- Peace of mind and ability to focus on core operation
- Safe and environmentally sound
- Sustainable water supply by reducing discharge and reuse options